Sunday mornings are for smoothie bowl brunches!
This chocolate peanut butter one features fresh market raspberries and Hippie Mylk’s new oat milk from the Westboro farmers’ market!
In the smoothie base:
– 1 banana
– 1 cup Hippie Mylk oat milk
– 1 serving Prairie Naturals cafe caramel rice protein
– 1 serving Botanica chocolate greens
– 1 tsp moringa powder
– 1 Tbsp crunchy natural peanut butter
– 1 Tbsp ground flax
– 2 tsp chia seeds (divided – some stirred into the base to thicken a little more before serving)
– 1 tsp hemp hearts
– 1/2 Tbsp Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips, optional/for a lil extra treat
– 1/4 cup Yoso unsw coconut yogourt
– 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
Blend the base ingredients and pour into a bowl. Sprinkle/dollop toppings. (Option to blend some of the chia seeds and yogourt into the base for extra thickness.)
This was delicious and so filling! Just what I need for a marathon study session.
Are you brunching it up this morning? What’s your fave brunch food?